Grosvenor Hall Dolls’ House
This is the dolls’ house with the ‘WOW!” factor! Standing four feet tall and over five feet on the basement, this dolls’ house never fails to impress.
The detail and embellishment makes an important statement to establish this as an heirloom. Today these premises would certainly have a licence to conduct marriages and accommodate wedding guests. In years gone be there would be weekend shooting parties for the local gentry as well as those from the city taking refuge in the country. Whether it is the grand country house of your dreams, or a historical project, the palladian-style property offers eight large rooms with four more in the basement (sold separately).
Grosvenor Hall Features
– Palladian-style house.
– Eight rooms of fabulous proportions
– Magnificent entrance hall and curved staircase
– Ionic columns supporting the impressive balcony
– Magnificent front entrance doors and double doors to salon
– Impressive internal doors with carved pediments
– All windows and doors pre-assembled
– Grosvenor Hall is packed in three boxes
– Enhance with lighting, Grosvenor Hall Basement or conservatory.
– Grosvenor Hall measures 1226mm high x 1010mm wide x 570mm deep